Based in Switzerland, Green Motion SA is a renowned and rapidly growing international company that has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009. It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion SA operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as the leading EV charging hub in Europe. The charging stations produced by Green Motion SA are entirely designed and engineered in Switzerland. Since March 2021, Green Motion is a subsidiary of Eaton.
For more information, visit https://www.GreenMotionEV.com
To strengthen our software team in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, we are looking for a:
Test Automation Engineer 100%
We are looking for someone eager to join a young and dynamic team to work the next-generation SaaS EV Charging Stations software solution. You will work on quality programs and drive various automated regression tests to ensure broad code coverage. You will assume a key role within product managers, backend, frontend and mobile applications software developers to help ensure that high-quality products are deployed across all environments.
- Define and setup an overall efficient QA program consistent across all our products, ensuring that all external and internal quality metrics are met before these products reach end users
- Define and take part in writing, developing and maintaining automated scripts and tests for backend, frontend, mobile applications and hardware
- Take care of resources by organizing their work and support them
- Provide visibility over quality metrics through various channels like reports and dashboards
- Min. 4 years of experience in software Quality Assurance
- Previous experience as a software developer, ideally with .NET and / or Angular
- Experience in defining, developing and maintaining automated test scripts for testing APIs, web and mobile applications, ideally also with hardware / IoT devices
- Extensive knowledge of automation test engineering methodologies including automation testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, quantitative methods, risk management and measurement programs
- Knowledge in cross-environments, cloud-based automation system development lifecycle
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and defend your ideas to the dev team, your stakeholders and your peers
- Highly organized with excellent analytical skills
- Personal interest for the electric vehicle sector
In terms of technologies:
- Our stack: .NET / .NET Core applications running on IIS or Linux containers on AWS, Angular applications, SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases, GitLab.
- Your expertise: Experience working with Selenium/Appium or similar frameworks, excellent knowledge of Git, you have ideally developed applications in .NET and Angular or similar.
- Experience or strong interest for AWS is an asset
- An unique opportunity to evolve in a growing company and develop professional skills
- Collaborate in a young and dynamic team
- Work in an environment that’s equally demanding and exciting, combining advanced technology with innovation and sustainability
- Express your talents through our cutting-edge products (charging infrastructure for electric vehicles).