Senior Sitecore Architect
Job Title: Senior Sitecore Architect
Job Location: Zurich
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Senior Sitecore Architect to join our Zurich Team.
About the role
As a Senior Sitecore Architect you will work in an agile environment within multidisciplinary teams. You build websites and platforms with the market leading products like Sitecore, Episerver, Acquia etc. This all to provide our customers with a state of art customer journey & experience. With our various clients, both national and international, we can offer you all sorts of projects that will suit your needs and expectation. You will acts as our Lead WCM Architect who will help expand our practice on the ground. Starting at a senior level, you will develop yourself through continuous education, key consulting and project roles, and management tasks. The path towards the next level in your career is highly transparent in terms of goals and opportunities.
You are a driven and enthusiastic person who likes to work on new products within multidisciplinary teams. Our clients are very demanding and want to be ahead in online communication. That’s why it’s important you have experience with building high-quality products. You are results-oriented and not afraid to step up and take responsibility.
- Ca. 10 years experience in development or related role
- You are a seasoned functional architect and digital professional who is familiar with strategic and tactical consulting concepts and approaches like Digital Marketing and Sales, Digital strategy and roadmap, customer / user experience, platform and product selection, product data and content management, business case creation, interactive customer workshops, functional portal solution architecture B2C-B2B-B2E, social collaboration, web analytics, eCommerce concepts and processes.
- You can act as a trusted senior adviser to the client CIO and client enterprise architects for both business and functional areas and translation between the two.
- You are familiar with the latest developments in the market and have worked with Web Content management products/technologies such as Sitecore, Episerver, Acquia, Sitefinity etc for most of your career.
- Ability to analyse high-level business requirements and complex business process flows, generate multiple solution ideas and provide strategic and tactical perspectives.
- An innovate approach to solving problems, creating deliverables and engaging with people from all tiers of an organization.
- Generate key ideas/ use conceptual frameworks to help solve problems and drive out insightful fact-based findings/ recommendations on client projects, or as part of a RFPs/sales bid and/ or thought leadership.
- You have had full SDLC exposure during your career and are familiar with both waterfall, agile and hybrid MVP delivery best practices.
- Experience in transformation projects (e.g. requirements capture, development of customer journeys, operating model design and / or definition of potential solutions, migrations).
- You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever changing needs of the new digital world whatever that may mean over the years to come.
- We strongly prefer German and English speaking profiles, but if you have a very good experience and only speak English, we are happy to look at your profile
- Experience with Customer Experience engine, e-Commerce solutions a plus
- MVPs and/or already Certified is a plus (we can invest in certification for right candidates)
- Expertise on Enterprise Architecture design and implementation with best practices on multiple design-patterns.
- Exposure to design and implementation of Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud platform solutions using Azure
- Working knowledge and experience of implementing Service-Oriented-Architecture (SOA), Event-Driven-Architecture (EDA), Business-Intelligence (BI), Ecommerce B2C & B2B, Security architecture etc.
- Managing and leading a team of consultants in the region, driving the consulting pipeline, providing governance and assurance on customer assignments, enable downstream sales revenue through consulting services, frameworks, accelerators and GTM material
What you can expect as our Senior Sitecore Architect:
- The opportunity to be part of a young and fast growing organization on the edge of Digital technology: Cognizant
- An open, international and multicultural environment;
- Access to further training through our own Academy to ensure professional development;
- The opportunity to work for medium and large (multinational) clients.
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Market conform benefits
If you’re interested in this Senior Sitecore Architect role, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Our Candidate Privacy Statement is available on our Careers website.