Are you a Training expert who enjoys sharing your knowledge with others? Do you constantly recognize training gaps and can’t help but think you could do something about it? If so, then a Customer Trainer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business. You will be responsible for creating, developing and delivering a robust virtual program for customers as the training lead for Ascom's largest program to date between Ascom and NHS Wales.
Your days will be filled with…
- Collaborating with customers to produce appropriate training strategies and plans in line with contractual requirements.
- Delivering customer training for Ascom software products through virtual and classroom based sessions.
- Editing, writing and recording video content for the virtual learning environment.
- Delivering training at customer sites and through virtual learning sessions, ensuring the training plan is successfully delivered for NHS Wales.
- Maintaining the training schedule for each hospital and providing both go-live and annual training sessions for all hospital locations.
- Working in partnership with Ascom’s clinical consultants to create and deliver virtual sessions for each hospital.
- Producing and maintaining customer training feedback, documentation, satisfaction surveys and associated records in order to improve future delivery.
- Enhancing training delivery and the user experience by sharing knowledge & information as the subject matter expert.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations, and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career, and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
An experienced Trainer/Teacher. Ideally, from a software or clinical training background with experience of delivering face-to-face and online learning on for customers. You will have strong communication skills and will be able to connect and build relationships with customers and the wider program team.
- Top notch video creation and editing skills (We use Camtasia)
- Experience of training across a variety of platforms (classroom style, e-learning, live sessions via teams, video, etc.).
- Knowledge of training processes, impact of training delivery & different learning styles to ensure effectiveness.
- Experience of managing expectations with both internal and external stakeholders throughout training & content delivery.
- A good understanding of healthcare systems, structures, clinical workflows and software within ICU, CCU, HDU (advantageous).
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com