Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global leader employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With groundbreaking leadership, a new unusual strategy and a streamlined global organization, we improve and are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative and solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Global Trading Solutions (GTS)
GTS underpins CS’ strategy of being a leading wealth management bank with strong investment banking capabilities. It is a cross-divisional product manufacturing and distribution platform for Wealth Management and Institutional Clients across Equity Derivatives, Macro, Financing, Structured Credit and Fixed Income Investor Products. The business is set up as a partnership across International Wealth Management (IWM), Investment Bank (IB) and Swiss Universal Bank (SUB).
Platform Management Team
Within Global Trading Solutions (GTS), we are the central link between various internal business partners and the GTS technology department. The main responsibility of Platform Management is to define the product strategy for the business and to coordinate the technology related efforts to deliver it. To succeed in a Platform Management role requires; strong knowledge of the business you support, a solid understanding of end-to-end business processes and good knowledge of technology solutions. It's about understanding the business architecture, the risks affiliated within the business, and translating those to the infrastructure that needs to be changed and implemented. Platform Management is a Front Office (FO) function and you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate closely with various functions across the firm, e.g., Sales, Trading, COO, CRO, CFO, Treasury, and Technology.
GTS Platform Financing & Lending
We are looking for an experienced professional to extend the Financing & Structured Credit team within Platform Management.
You have the unique opportunity to join a firm wide initiative to improve the Lombard lending capabilities for wealth management and craft the future of the product within the firm. You will work with the risk functions and quantitative analysts to improve the front-to-back processes for securities and derivatives trading, exposure calculation and collateral management.
- Insight into the Sales and Trading platform of GTS and specifically in-depth view of the Financing and Structured Credit business and technology
- Work with a diverse team of specialists from different fields spanning across the firm
- Represent the business and support senior managers in developing and communicating the platform vision and transformation plan
- Collaborate with partners across the bank, understand business processes front-to-back and manage deliverables as part of a bigger initiative
- Work with technology teams to agree an executable roadmap with clear deliveries
- Support change programs and other partners with product, process and capability knowledge
- Optionally get involved hands-on to prototype ideas to achieve key deliveries
- A University degree or comparable education. A degree in a technical field such as Engineering or Computer Science is preferred.
- At least three years of relevant work experience in a Product Management, Platform Management or Business Analysis role
- You are a demonstrated self-starter, entrepreneurial problem solver and standout colleague
- You are passionate about technology and you see yourself bridging business and technology
- You are an effective and have a positive personality, proven organizational skills and a can-do attitude
- You have excellent conceptual abilities to capture business processes or describe technical interfaces. Programming skills are an advantage.
- A working knowledge of Lombard lending, credit risk exposure calculation, credit pre-trade checks, portfolio data modelling, data analytics, trading or risk management is an asset
- Excellent command of English. (German is of an advantage)
Do you want to work in a role where you can combine these skills to build up meaningful relationships? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for our team.
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application (including cover letter)
Please apply via our Career Portal.
As an equal opportunity employer, welcoming diversity, inclusive state-of-the-art and openness allows us a high-reaching advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Contribute to our success! We looking forward to receiving your application today.