- You will design, develop, execute and analyze a variety of experiments in molecular biology like:
- RNA/DNA isolation, electrophoresis, libraries preparation for sequencing, RT-qPCR for analysis of gene expression and detection of splice variants;
- Mammalian cell culture, transfection/ transduction, generation of stable cell lines;
- Cell-based assays including luminescence/fluorescence reporter assays, imaging, FACS, proliferation and viability assays and others;
- Protein extraction, immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, ELISA, MSD and other protein assays
- You record all data and results in electronic lab journals with accuracy and responsibility in a timely manner.
- You will analyze and interpret results from the readouts, including DNA/RNA sequence analysis.
- You prepare presentations and present results at internal and external meetings.
- You bring at least 3 year's of industry experience outside of university in a research environment with focus on molecular biology and cellular assays
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's degree (no PhD) in Biology or you will have a professional training as Lab technician
- You are familiar with various methods like rt-PCR, qPCR, developing cell culture assays as well as luminescence and fluorescence assays.
- Experience with RNA and Protein extraction, ELISA is a strong plus
- You love to work in a high-paced dynamic and interdisciplinary environment.
- You are a strong team player who is willing to go the extra mile and want to "get things done".
Quelle: Batterman Consulting Basel AG