Join the Compliance Operations Business Integration team as a senior project manager. As part of this small, highly motivated and powerful team, you will be taking over the mandate to define and implement the global strategic roadmap for Global Compliance Operations (GCO) and the planning of the book of work and target operating models. You will have the possibility to take over the responsibility for the demand management and maintenance of various tools and the implementation and tracking of Audit Points. You will join an exciting leading and driving role for all initiatives and projects for Compliance Operations globally to improve existing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency, consistency, harmonization and sustainability across regions and businesses. You will represent Global Compliance Operations in regulatory and compliance IT projects by defining the target operating models, ensuring requirements and compliance standards are met, prioritizing an accurate user acceptance testing, providing transparent partner management and strong alignments over the various projects. As the Senior Project Manager, you will additionally be responsible to run independently projects and regulatory initiatives for the organization shaping processes and systems.
Your future colleagues
Compliance Operations mandate includes all functions that execute control activities along the client lifecycle enabling a holistic view and understanding of all risks and regulatory requirements identified, reviewed, assessed and mitigated during client onboarding, change in circumstances, periodic reviews and terminations. You will closely collaborate with other Deputy Chief Compliance Officer Teams as well as Front Office from all divisions in platform, governance and framework matters to ensure consistency in execution across the department. In this broad and dynamic role, we offer you the opportunity to work with various business partners in Compliance, DTPL (Tech Strategy & Innovation) and Front Office internationally and on all seniority levels with regards of coordinating content, preparing and facilitating internal meetings and discussions. Flexible and agile working options are possible.
We are looking for:
- a candidate with an university degree or equivalent, preferably in an area related to Business, Finance or Law
- you have gathered 3 to 5 years of professional experience, ideally in the regulatory or compliance domain within the financial Industry [or consulting, strategy etc.]. A proven and consistent record of accomplishment as a project manager is a strong requirement.
- you know the project management requirements and methodologies (artefacts, governance and stakeholder management).
- business proficiency in English is required; proficient in German is a strong asset.
- proficiency in drafting and visualizing presentations in PowerPoint; additionally, you have excellent command of other MS office products, especially in Excel.
- you are able to present and communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a balanced professional network.
- you are dedicated to deliver high quality work within short timeframes and a high level of flexibility and the capabilities to work under pressure, prioritizing multiple challenging priorities and assignments.
- strong conceptual and analytical skills combined with the ability to analyze and execute activities that are more technical.
- confident to drive and coordinate from front-to-back Digitalization-Initiative to work in cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- you are a forward-thinking, flexible, and team-focused colleague who likes to contribute to the team's success by being a hardworking and effective performer.
- understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Ms. Gosia Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.