Randstad Professionals is currently looking for a Clinical Trial Physician /Medical Doctor (Neuroscience) for a main client located in the surroundings of Basel.
This contracting position is a great opportunity to join a very successful global Pharmaceutical player. The company is in full development with major focus on US and EMEA. The position of clinical Trial Physician is open for immediate requisition. The initial contract will last until december 2020.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• MEDICAL DOCTOR
• At least 4 year- experience in clinical research in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company or equivalent in Academia
• Clinical research or Clinical experience in the indication relevant to the Clinical Project is preferred (multiple sclerosis)
• Good knowledge of drug development and clinical trial process based on previous experience
• Good knowledge of regulatory requirements/ICH guidelines
• Good organizational skills, able to work as part of a team and independently
• Good communication skills
• Detailed oriented
• Fluent in English
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
All tasks below should be performed in compliance with GCP and company’s SOP’s.
The CTP is a member of the Clinical Trial Team (CTT). The tasks and activities of the CTP are carried out in close collaboration with the Clinical Trial Scientist (CTS) for the trial related activities and with the Clinical Project Physician (CPP) and Clinical Project Scientist (CPS) for the project related activities.
• Developing a sound understanding of the science and medicine relating to Neuroscience
• Developing a sound understanding of the complexity of global clinical development with a particular attention to methodological and ethical aspects of development (Neuroscience)
• Performing literature reviews, and write position papers as necessary.
• Contribute to writing of Protocol and Core Informed Consent Form (CICF), including amendments
• Input into the Clinical Study Report (CSR).
• Medical training of the Clinical Trial Team (CTT) members and/or Actelion staff .
• Medical oversight of the study (including safety, quality and performance of the trial).
• Clinical Trial results interpretation.
• Involved in the organization and management of external activities (Contacts with external Experts, Steering Committees (SC), Independent Data Monitoring Committees (IDMC)).
• Answering to trial-related EC/IRB and HA questions.
• Ensuring that the Case Report Form is designed to allow careful and comprehensive collection of data
If you are interested to learn more about this great opportunity, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. Feel free to send me your CV at following email
I am looking forward to receiving your applications