Program Lead/Sen. Project Lead #166757
Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich Full-time (FT) Corporate Functions
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. The role requires senior program management and delivery skills, IT and business architecture knowledge, and business analysis skills. An additional key competency of the COO Advisory team is the ability to be versatile, and lead programs of work as the team is directed. The role is therefore front-to-back and global in scope, potentially covering all CS business divisions and entities.
The Document Digitization team’s first key objective will be delivery of the elements of the strategic Document Digitization solution required for the IBOR Transition program:
- Scoping of IBOR-specific requirements and confirmation that will meet these requirements.
- Definition and agreement of the roadmap, implementation costs, delivery plans, risk management etc. with key partners across COO Advisory and IBOR program partners.
- Agreement and execution of the delivery plans, resources etc. to implement the solution for IBOR.
- Integration of delivery of the solution into critical partner programs.
- The Project Manager will be the Swiss regional lead for document digitization.
- They will be responsible for implementing and facilitating change within a difficult “change” environment/programme of work for delivery by regulatory mandated compliance dates e.g. 31/12/2021 for IBOR for the SUB, IWM and APAC scope.
- Work with the Program Manager and various IT leads to deliver the PoC for Strategic solution as well as for IBOR and other programs identified.
- Identify process changes within (and that impact) front to back processes, that reduce operational risk, increase operational efficiency and increase processing capacity, making the solution as volume insensitive as possible.
- Understanding and effectively capturing existing / future Document Digitization business processes and requirements in order to identify areas for improvement and specify required changes to the strategic solution.
- Managing internal and external working groups and resources to specify and implement the scope, IT architecture, delivery roadmap, costs, partner governance, risks and issues etc.
- Demonstrate transparency, management control and accountability, and identify the most suitable course of action to a problem, be it technological, organizational or process specific.
- Coordinate alongside other systemic changes at a COO Advisory or partner program level (such as IBOR).
- Gain agreement from key sponsors and support of the COO Advisory and partner program management teams.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Extensive experience working in change management. Experiene managing multiple projects, cross divisional and regional
- Managed cross divisional and cross product project deliveries within short timelines.
- Understanding of the various legal contractual agreements (such as ISDA, GMRAs, GMSLAs, etc) and how the legal terms impact, risk, margin calculations.
- Experience working with Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language processing and machine learning.
- Managed delivery of regulatory projects within IT.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- German & English speaker preferred
- Degree educated or with equivalent experience.
- IAQ Certification / SI diploma / equivalent.
- Strong experience within a PM/analytical/business architecture role.
- Significant experience in system implementation projects.
- Previous track record of taking ownership of tasks and issues and seeing them through to completion within allotted timeframes.
- Strong project, analytical and problem solving skills.
- An avid learner who is capable of learning on the job and has the willingness to take on a challenge.
- Lead the lifecycle of IT and business change, from inception to implementation to continuous improvement.
- Exposure to trade processing Front to Back.
- Detailed knowledge of Investment Banking - strong PC/FC knowledge.
- Strong understanding of system development and project lifecycle.
- Detailed understanding of product lifecycle.
- Track record of business process re-engineering.
- IT development and program delivery knowledge.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical thought process to resolving issues.
- Ability to define and document procedures and training, in conjunction with the line managers to support and control the new business processes and applications.
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Visio skills.
- Results-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills who can work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail whilst maintaining a view on the wider picture.
- Familiarity of different software development methodologies (waterfall, agile, RUP, XP, etc) and/or Prince 2 methodology.
- Experience of requirements gathering and documentation e.g. Functional Specifications and business use cases.
- Ability to coordinate with the senior management and work in a challenging environment.
- Experience of Six Sigma would be desirable.
- Ability to manage and inspire change.
- Dedicated, hardworking and possess the skills to challenge the status quo.
Mr. F. Golde would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.