Fides Treasury Services AG - is a world-leading company offering highly scalable services for company-wide cash and liquidity management. To this end, we offer our multi-banking platform as a central access point to all bank accounts and other financial products and services.
As a member of the Product and Solutions team, you will be part of a dynamic team of product managers, requirements and quality engineers located in Zurich.
Our Products and Solutions team is the heart of Fides offering: specialists in bank connectivity, Payments and Liquidity management including local and international standards, services and outstanding web solutions. With us you can be part of many stimulating and challenging projects.
The team follows a hybrid approach and works with customers and partners to support our extensive global customer base and to provide them with innovative solutions to meet market demands.
We offer :
- An exciting role for a junior or experienced Requirement Engineer at ease with payments standards and best practices: Formats (corporate and interbank), processes and web solutions!
- The focus is to assist on establishing functional analysis and deliver business requirements to features and services related to payments formats, multi-banking platform and liquidity management.
- In this role, you also identify and report dependencies and potential risks and issues, and pro-actively formulate solutions!
- You will have the opportunity to join specialists in complex customer needs and will participate in client meetings
- Proven functional analysis experience with Swift and ISO20022, ideally within the payments domain, as well as experience in practice of UML
- Excellent functional and analytical skills, organized, detailed, hands-on and meticulous
- Stress-resistant and proficient in writing/drafting functional specifications
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to connect with business and IT collaborates: software and quality engineers, project managers, sales and clients
- Fluent in English and German, verbally and written. Both languages are essential as the team is composed of different nationalities and documents are written in English
- Flexible and result driven personality, capable of working independently within a team
- You have a well-founded education (FH, university) and at least 3 years of experience in a comparable position
Do you recognize yourself in the above description and are you tempted to join a highly motivated and dynamic team?
Ms. K. Mauersberger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.