Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
• Are you looking for a dynamic international working environment as a Relationship Manager, Team Leader Relationship Managers, Investment Consultant or Team Leader Investment Consultants within our team in Private Banking? Then this is your chance!
• A front role as a senior partner in acquiring and leading client relationships, providing advice on a broad range of investment products and services tailored to the sophisticated needs of HNW/UHNW clients
• Market leading products, tailored solutions and services supported by a holistic advisory approach for HNW/UHNW clients
• Working toward specific individual, team, assets under management (AUM) as well as revenue targets
• Specialist knowledge and product expertise in developing solutions for clients in the creation, management and transfer of their wealth
• Reputation as an agile and results-oriented world-class Swiss Private Bank and the opportunity to serve as a brand ambassador
• Integrated “OneBank” business model which fosters collaboration between internal divisions, teams and specialists to deliver cross selling opportunities, especially between Investment Banking and Private Banking
• Exciting working environment and growth opportunities in a world leading bank
• Outstanding personal and professional network within the affluent/HNW/UHNW segment
• In a Relationship Manager role - proven track record in client acquisition and management of wealth for clients is essential
• Excellent client- and service-orientation as well as outstanding communication skills when interacting with sophisticated entrepreneurs and leaders
• Depending on the seniority of the role to be filled, the years of experience required in the financial market may vary (junior role 3-5 years, senior role up to 7 years)
• Strong financial product knowledge and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, you are able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners
• Drive and motivation to work in a target oriented and high performance culture
• Entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities, paired with a result driven work approach and high level of flexibility and ownership
• Committed and dedicated to maintaining the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank's policies and obligations
• MBA or degree from a university or an institute of higher education, completion of CFA or equivalent is an advantage
• Proficiency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the relevant market
• For the team leader role: ability to hire and build a high performing team, to lead the team dynamics, mentor, coach and motivate Relationship Managers/Investment Consultants
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.